Carryout the MEP Quantity Surveying duties and assist the QS Function and Head Office team in all related commercial and contractual requirements.
- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the Surveying Function goals.
- Perform comprehensive cost analysis and provide necessary recommendations to bring projects costs within the budget in coordination with the cost controller.
- Perform all activities related to cost control throughout the projects development phases (construction) in coordination with the cost controller.
- Ensure the cost and quantity of delivered materials on-sites are as per project specifications and requirements.
- Determine a fair valuation for the work that has been completed by the operations team or subcontractors.
- Monitor on daily basis progress of the project related to materials delivered, materials installed, materials dredged, and other project-related and update the system accordingly be deducting the used material.
- Calculate all quantities of material required in any change order and ensure their compliance with the required specifications.
- Record and monitor of all site activities and costs being expended on the projects.
- Prepare and summarize all measured works.
- Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc.
- Reconcile the MEP materials and works executed during the month.
- Advise on the Sub Contractors payments and recording / monitoring of all site works.
- Prepare monthly reports on projects in conjunction with Project Managers and site teams.
- Maintain all MEP quantity surveying documents and logs applicable.
- Co-ordinate with all company departments as required for the execution of the Projects.
- Any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical-Electrical Engineering or any related field
- 3 years of experience in a related field
- PMP Certificate is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize priorities, and meet deadlines
- Very good attention to details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop strong professional client relationships
- Strong interest in practical building processes
- High level attention to details.
- Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org