Employment: Full Time
– Assist Project Manager to prepare project reports.
– Perform specialist QA/QC techniques on critical structures and processes.
– Prepare all necessary documents and attachments for the inspection and testing requirement.
– Review the mechanical/electrical works check list, as built drawings and related quality control documents.
– Site inspection and co-ordinate to construction to implement the work completed in compliance with code & specification. Coordinate inspections with Consultant / Client and to communicate with project team
– Coordinate with client for inspection activities issued RFI (Request for inspection) for witness/hold point etc.
– Report deviations from approved plans and specifications
– Review all materials received on the site, inspecting them, ensuring they are as per approval.
– Conduct testing within the required specification and to monitor frequency of testing.
– Attend and participate in QA/QC meetings.
– Proactively supervise the closure of NCRs, suggesting innovative ideas for improvement.
– Liaise with the construction execution team management resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
– Overall quality supervision for MEP works.
– At site inspection time, follow safety rules & regulation at different hazards area
– Comply, implement and participate in the improvement of established ISO QMS & EHSMS procedures/ documentations and maintain records keeping.
– Ensuring that construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
– Supporting and promoting all QHSE policies and procedures implemented by the company.
– Preparing PQP, ITP, and other QA/QC documents that may be requested by Project Manager.
– Reviewing material submittal and its compliance statement before forwarding to consultants approval.
– Reviewing shop drawings before submission to consultant* Preparing of O & M Manuals in coordination with site management team.
– Inspecting sites daily with consultants.
– Maintaining a log and visiting store with consultant for permanent material inspection.
– Coordinating for internal quality audit.
– Closing the NCR’s in coordination with Management Representative/Quality Manager.
– Interacting with the project team in Quality requirements.
– Completing the testing and commissioning tasks at project(s) as per project progress.
– Maintaining all QA and QC documents legible.
– Conducting the factory visit for testing of different equipment such as Stand by Generator, Fire Fighting Pumps, etc before dispatching to site.
– Supervising work of quality service providers and inspectors.
– Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
– 7 Plus years of experience working as a QC in contracting companies within Gulf for the execution of MEP services related to building construction
– Experience in dedicated Software for MEP Construction
– Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power point, Aconex & Autocad
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com