Employment: Full Time
– Planning, Scheduling and management of the program of works.
– Accumulates, collects and analyses data and information required for planning.
– Produce tender, pre-design, design, procurement, construction and completion schedules.
– Verify & update critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement/ execution.
– Prepare cash flow, key performance indicator charts and histograms, manpower and quantity reports for the project.
– Evaluate and analyze the progress through updated status reports in various formats based on the contract schedule in order to provide performance assessment and accurate forecasts.
– Analysis of alternatives and options in the programming of works to allow what if considerations.
– Review and evaluate the subcontractors schedules & reports and recommend necessary actions in order to align the subcontracted items in schedule to the contract schedule.
– Conduct and participate in the progress and coordination meetings to discuss status of the projects.
– Advice the MEP Manager/Project Controls when delay events occur and produce an extension of time schedule in coordination with commercial the projects teams in order to support the claims.
– Provide recommendations when actual progress deviates from scheduled progress in order to re-align to an on time completion.
– Set up the master plan for MEP works on various projects.
– Must have degree qualified with overseas experience preferred.
– Must be independent, resourceful and good team player.
– Good initiative, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
– Able to use Primavera P6 on advance level.
– Able to use MS-Office package especially MS-Excel on advance level.
– Able to write clear and concise technical reports for the management.
– 7-10 Years of experience in MEP Projects.
– 3 Plus years of experience in large Scale Projects such as Hotels or Residential & Commercial Towers.
– Qualification: Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical.
– Advance Skills: Excellent writing / communication skills, Primavera P6, Advance Excel and PMP.
– Overall 10+ years’ experience, out of which 5+ years in KSA
– Transferable iqama is a plus
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org