- Provide technical support and MEP solutions required for ID Design Coordination and during the fit-out process.
- Review design information and comment in relation to technical compliance
- Ensure all M&E Designs are reviewed prior to construction
- checking for any clashes or ensuring that the function of the design is a smooth and precise as possible.
- Checking each stage of the process to ensure that designs are collaborated correctly.
- Ensures that all mechanical/electrical shop drawings are submitted by the subs in a timely manner.
- Examines all shop drawings for completeness. identify potential space requirement problems. Coordinates shop drawings between subs to further reduce design errors.
- Coordinating between MEP and civil drawings at the site. Coordination and attending meeting with subcontractors, contractor & consultant, client, supplier.
- Prepares, completes or reviews all project documentation to ensure accuracy
- MEP (HVAC/PHE/Fire Fighting/Electrical) – Design Coordinator
- Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical Engineering)
- 5-7 years’ experience of MEP Design Coordinator with at least 3 years Fit-out Design Coordinator. with enough site construction background to provide solutions when required.
- Arabic and English proficiency is a must.
- Professional skills in AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- Awareness of International Standards for MEP services.
- Ability to work under high pressure and carrying out simultaneous multi-tasks.
- Self-motivated with high organizational and communication skills.
- Highly committed and up to the company’s code of ethics.
- Extensive knowledge in MEP Design and Site Construction.
- Experience in High Rise Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports & Reported with Manager.
- Preparing Red Line and As Build Drawing.
- Day to day monitoring work and planning entire work
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org