- Create technical drawings, Systems schematics, 2D and 3D models of mechanical Systems (HVAC, Plumbing & Firefighting), using specifications, IFC Drawings and additional data from engineering team
- Coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand project requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications as needed according to company standards and best practices
- Develop detailed designs for mechanical Systems and Schematics.
- Compute dimensions of materials and purchase accordingly.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Prepare engineering mechanical shop drawings that enlarge Detail plans.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have an associate degree in drafting
- Must have 5 – 7 years of experience working as a Mechanical Draftsman
- Experience working in an Engineering / Construction company
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MEP Revit
- Excellent technical communication skills with engineers and Project team
- Strong attention to detail and construction inputs
- Able to work within strict deadlines
- Strong in MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word, PowerPoint and Adobe software
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com