- Create technical drawings, Systems schematics, 2D and 3D models of electrical Systems (Power, Lighting, Containments, Lighting Control, BMS, and Low Current Systems), using specifications, IFC Drawings and additional data from engineering team
- Coordinate directly with engineers and project managers to understand project requirements, verify design details and recommend modifications as needed according to company standards and best practices
- Develop detailed designs for Electrical Systems and Schematics.
- Compute dimensions of materials and purchase accordingly.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Prepare engineering Electrical shop drawings, Electrical & IDF Rooms detail.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have an associate degree in drafting
- Must have 5 – 7 years of experience working as a Mechanical Draftsman
- Experience working in an Engineering / Construction company
- Proficient with AutoCAD and MEP Revit
- Excellent technical communication skills with engineers and Project team
- Strong attention to detail and construction inputs
- Able to work within strict deadlines
- Strong in MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word, PowerPoint and Adobe software.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org